Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Modern Lego Homes

Recently Dwell Magazine had a competition to make a mini modern home out of Legos. Having a love for modern and having two boys who love legos, I thought this was pretty interesting (the kids did too).  I was going to enter, but I just didn't have the time (patience) to sort through my kids' billions of legos. ;-)


I just wanted to highlight a few of the entries:  They 're really cool!






These are amazing and I'm sure they took a long time to make.  To see more go to the Dwell website.

Which one is your favorite?

11 comments:

  1. uummmm...i think the first one! Which one did your kids like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the first one too and the second to last. They like the last two.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. Being a little out of the Lego loop these days, I definitely would have missed it. Incredible work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. I missed voting for the contest, but when I went back to dwell's contest page I couldn't find the entries. Not sure where they went on their website. Thanks for sharing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I actually found the pics on Yahoo images. I don't know who won because I couldn't find it on their website either.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the link. They are all amazing houses. I too, like the first one. Maybe because of the colors.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, these are just awesome... I always forget the possibilities of Lego, and it deserves better! I have a huge collection of them for when I finally have kids XD Legos are a childhood essential!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great, Legos never get boring.

    Legos are also great for holding things square while glue dries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I would have never thought of that. I'll give it a try.

      Delete
  7. estoy feliz de que te hayas apuntado a mi sorteo; sin embargo debes ser seguidora para ello y no te veo en mi lista de seguidores ...puedes arreglarlo, por favor?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really cool link. I love the first house. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete