Sunday, September 22, 2013

More Power Tools!

While we were gearing up for the  Indianapolis Miniature Show that was held this weekend, my awesome husband taught me how to use a new power tool...the router.

He cut out the starting shapes and I laminated them.
 

 Making sure fingers and thumbs are out of the way!


 Several table tops.
 (Yes, I am as short as it looks in this picture)
 
 
So, What did I make with all of the table tops?
 
Tables, of course!
 


 
 
Unfortunately, not one of these tables sold at the show :-(
 
They will all be listed on my Etsy Shop and Ebay over the next few weeks.
 
 
There will be more on that subject later.

5 comments:

  1. love them and love the look on your face to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table tops look great. Nice choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tables are great! I can't believe they didn't sell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-ha, I love the last picture. It should have the caption 'Look, I still have all of my fingers' =0P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tables =) And like Pepper said, I thought that picture were saying: And I still have all my fingers =) Be careful and hope the selling goes better on the net!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete