Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Original Lolly's Citadel for Sale

As many of you know, I am the proud owner of a Citadel Dollhouse that was made in the 90's.  It's one of the very few modern dollhouses that have been manufactured.  

I fell in love with this house many years ago when I traveled for my sales job. This is what it looked like back in the 90's when I first fell in love with modern miniatures.





Well that original house that I fell in love with is now for sale on Ebay.  It saddens me a little because that means the original is no longer at Lolly's.  I hope someone buys it and gives it a great home!  You can see the listing here:




 In my opinion, it would be worth every cent! That's how much I love mine...even though it's still not finished after 3 or 4 years (I lost count).

6 comments:

  1. It is an amazing house for sure. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I hope the right person finds it and snatches it up quickly! It is so interesting to see what was out there for "modern" in the 90's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh... that's sad. I wish I could afford it. Heck I wish I lived in IL still so I could go get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed looking through the pics in the listing. It's such a unique house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I hope it goes to a happy home and that it is preserved. It really deserves to be in a miniature museum. I lucked up 2 years ago and bought this house (unfinished). Agreed, It is worth every penny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a very beautiful house, I hope someone buys it and gives it some love :)

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete