Sunday, April 1, 2012

Margaret-Loves: A Challenge

As you know per my last post.  Margaret Loves came up with a pretty good challenge to go out of our comfort zone. So, here is what I came up with:

I was going to make the book case and bunk beds as one, but decided that I will get a lot more use from each as separate pieces.

Wow, it just dawned on me that I actually made  (more or less) all of the furniture in this scene.


I finally got to use the bubble chair in a scene!

I wish I could make full scale bunk beds like this!

Now..Margaret has put forth another challenge...To make a challenge.  My challenge is to take a picture from your favorite catalog, magazine or even online pic and replicate it in miniature. Let's say May 1st for a deadline.  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

11 comments:

  1. Great scene! Love the white cabinet with the circle doors.
    New challenge...I'm in! Did I give you the idea???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, I've been wanting to do a replica and I thought a challenge might be fun.

      Delete
    2. Glad you did think of it...I used to be a mag editor so love renewing my old editing skills! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with...J x

      Delete
    3. Thanks for promoting the challenge on your blog!

      Delete
  2. Well done! I love all the furniture but maybe the bookcase is my fave. Oh to be a kid again...Let's see if I can do something for May 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am stunned at your mini-furniture making skills! This is a fun room, and I love the pops of green. I'm in on the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kids room is fantastic!! I love the mini furniture you have!!! I am impressed :) I'm not sure I could ever make stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your room and your idea for the May 1st challenge! I'm in, the only problem is which room do I choose....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute wallpaper, and I LOVE what you did with it. Great furniture!! Can't wait to see the pics for the next challenge. Cool idea. I might try to play, depends on work. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try to do it. Even if you can't get it done in time, you always come up with something cool!

      Delete
  7. Great scene! I think I have found a picture to put with the link of your blog on mine ;)
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete