Friday, July 13, 2012

All Lit Up

I have had some extra time this week to do some miniing while the kids were at camp.  I've been playing with lighting.  On Kathi's blog Beautiful Mini Blessings, Kathi had highlighted some lighting she has done using some battery operated lighting from Evans Designs.  Let me just tell you they are awesome!  Here is what I was able to do...
Sorry...but that is all I can show you on this build.  It's for the Miniatures.com Creatin Contest.  Yes, I did get my mojo in the groove and started building something new.




On another lighting note,a couple of weeks ago I used regular plug in wired lighting to create some glass pendant lights.

and this...
Which is a mini replica of this real light that I have.
 Here is is lit up.

Have a de-light-ful day!

7 comments:

  1. Love the lighting! Your pendants are fantastic!
    Thanks for your inspiration!

    I can't wait to try the "pot" light tutorial you shared earlier. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a really great job with the lights. I love the little desk lamp. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing lighting! I especially love the replica of your own light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pot lights! I want to try that some day - maybe my next build!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It's a perfect work.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Makes me want to try it! CM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, so I want all of them. Yes, that includes the recessed lighted ceiling for the Creatin' contest project (which I can already tell will be awesome).

    ReplyDelete